4. 6. Evaluation criteria
- Appreciate theatre as a means of expression and part of culture.
- Know and practice dramatization.
- Significantly expand emotional vocabulary.
- Relate with a good attitude.
- Appreciate the theatre and its benefits.
- Improve self-regulation in conflict situations.
- Participate in a natural and active way in the realization of the proposed
- Reduce conflict.
- Accept contrary opinions and learn to analyse and improve them using
- Exercise empathic skills in different interpretations.
- Use problem-solving methods through proposed situations and scenes.
- Exercise listening and speaking skills through dialogues.
- Acquire and improve collective behaviours through the interpretation
and staging of different behaviours.
- Learn the proposed dialogues, writing them correctly, paying attention
to spelling, marking the verses, memorizing them and understanding
- Promote a change in the way you act and behave, as well as gain your
own social skills.
- Know the traits of cultural identity.
- Reduce discomfort with negative events that have occurred in life.
- To create a theatrical performance in a scenic space where the skills and
abilities acquired are enhanced.
- Improvise a sequence of movements, free or for a specific purpose.
- Understand the importance of theatrical improvisation.
- Integrate into creative group dynamics that promote social, supportive, tolerant, responsible and assertive behaviour that helps overcome inhibitions, fears and obstacles to communication